mgb chrome bumpers - advice

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: mgb chrome bumpers - advice
From: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:44:25 -0400
I will need new chrome bumpers after the new paint, and I haven't ordered
anything yet because I remember reading this from lister Bill S. a while ago
during the infamous "Why Kai bought a Tri**ph" thread:

"...ask yourself why suppliers like Moss don't make a premium bumper that
has chrome that won't corrode and fall off while sitting on the shelf?"

If Moss's replacement bumpers are truly of the above quality, does anyone
make a better bumper?

Thanks,
-Dan
'72 MGB