Almost enough cooling

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Almost enough cooling
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:21:35 -0700
At the racetrack, my MGBs temperature guage will run up almost to the
"hot" mark at the far right. It doesn't actually overheat, and it did
start reading higher when I replaced the last broken temp sensor, but
it still makes me uncomfortable. Should I

a) Find a trashed MG radiator and get it rebuilt with an extra row.
   If so, anybody in the bay area got a core that they're willing to
   sell cheap?

b) Install some other make and model of radiator that is bigger and
   will just happen to fit? If so, what's the trick setup that the
   "real racers" use?

    Larry

--
This may have been a free country, but the upkeep is sure expensive.

///