Re: Almost enough cooling

To: lrcar@red4est.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Almost enough cooling
From: JERTIGGER2@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:08:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2001 10:19:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lrcar@red4est.com writes:

<< At the racetrack, my MGBs temperature guage will run up almost to the
 "hot" mark at the far right. It doesn't actually overheat, and it did
 start reading higher when I replaced the last broken temp sensor, but
 it still makes me uncomfortable. Should I

The first thing I would do is pull the sensor and put it in a pan of water,
heat it and verify the temp with a real thermometer?

Jerry Been there with a false reading Rein
72 Europa TC
73 Midget

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list