Carlisle Meeting Update

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle Meeting Update
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:03:41 -0700
GOOD FOLKS,
Hark! I hear Frank taking my name but not in vain, this time.
I'll be hosting my first Council Meeting as the Convenor at Carlisle
this
Saturday, May 19th at 11:00am. We will be using Building "R" this year
for the
first time. It is located near Gate 2, back row of the Flea Market
field. I've been told that there will be chairs and a microphone waiting
for us.

Representatives from the Minnesota MG T Register and the Minnesota MG
group will hopefully be there to talk more about their program for the
MG Odyssey 2001!
I will have, as I'm sure others already have seen, all the particulars
for the
event. I'll just say, if you enjoy MG's, BE THERE!
You will have the time of your life!

See you in Carlisle, and if you have something of import to pass on, let
me know and we'll schedule some speaking time there.
cheers,
Dave Houser

frank krajewski wrote:

> It's that time again! Calling Dave Houser to alert the listers about
> time and place of Council and listers meeting. Carlisle is just about
> month away. I will arrive on Thursday as usual to camp in my  usual
> spot, rain or drizzle! And I will remember my badge Dave!
> Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list