MGA's in Clearwater - whose?

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA's in Clearwater - whose?
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:33:17 -0400
Meant to ask this last week, but things happen (or not).

One evening last week I saw a white MGA turning into Island Estates in
Clearwater Beach, Florida, and a few hours later saw a red one heading west
on Gulf To Bay in Clearwater.  Either belong to anyone on this list?

Other than at "old car dealers" these are the first A's I've seen down here.
Have seen a number of B's though.

Does anyone know if there is an active MG Club in this area?  I already
belong to the local Alfa Club (currently meeting in Largo)that is very
active.  But, sometimes their activities don't correspond with my schedule.
Would like to begin building some MG contacts here as I have in Connecticut.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list