Praise for Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Praise for Moss
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:43:55 -0400
Just a word of praise for the tech dept at Moss and 'RB' in particular. I
ordered a new panel set for my 67 B during the sale and noticed that the
factory had put a Mk2 vinyl cover on a mk1 door panel (wrong number of
piping strips). The sales dept told my mechanic (distributor) "TS' in so
many words but 'RB' in tech went out into the warehouse and hand researched
the panels discovering that indeed there was a problem with the
aformentioned door panels. They are making some up for me as I type and I
am sending them back to Moss today. Living so close to LL Bean hear you get
used to a certain level of customer service and I am glad that Moss Motors
lived up to that. I will have the new panel set in by show season (which
considering it is now SNOWING outside my window gives them plenty of time).
Carl French
67B
80B

///