Re: Cars with names, was something else

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>, mgs list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cars with names, was something else
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
> She also refers
> to them
> collectively as "Rick's old junk cars."  Then again,

Don't feel bad, my wife called my Willy's "That orange
and black evil thing" and said it would break up our
marriage! She was under a lot of stress, so I
eventually let her back in the house :-)

> That POS

Now that's what I call my cars when they break!

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly but surely healing:
before: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1294999&a=9971270
after: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1294999&a=9971291
58 Willys CJ-3B http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Paulsen.html
:O crowd: "They all sound the same!" Neil Young: "It's all one song!" :O
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list