Re: Young folks and LBCs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Young folks and LBCs
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:20:00 -0400
>I'm glad to see some young folks getting into these great cars.

My nephew bought his first LBC when in High School, that 74B is still going
strong and will get him to Graduation at UNH next month. He has a GT6
around for the fun of it but it is currently for sale. My daughter is right
now saving for her first car, I do not however think it will be the Bugeye
that she wants (but there is plenty of time to trade up!).

Carl French
French family stable of LBC's; (currently)
67MGB
67MGB GT
74 MGB
69? GT6