Re: buttons

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: buttons
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:34:00 -0300
Rick;

I made that self same discovery about two years ago...you must be as
picky-picky as I....but then you know that the competition is won in the
"corners", (or in this case, at the end of the stocks)...right?  Hah..

Anyway, they respond extremely well to your buffing wheel with the grey
stick compound. Come out looking like chrome and for some reason won't rust.
At least mine haven't after two years.

Beats the heck out of paint.

Dave