Moss

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss
From: "swillis" <swillis@premiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 21:19:22 -0500
I should have thought to check the front of the catalog again before I
complained about a bogus sale. I placed this order from home and had the new
catalog at work. I went back to work to look at the sticker that I thought
only said "Order by May 18th and save 15%". I now clearly see that it says "up
to". I have a reading problem. So, never mind. Sorry Moss. Uh.........

See you on the road as soon as my new brake light switch arrives.

Cheers,
Scott

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list