Fuel Tank Switchout -- Problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Tank Switchout -- Problem
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:07:15 EDT
While switching out the fuel tank on my father's 77B, the hose that runs from
the tank to the vapor separater broke.  The fittings are also pretty shot, so
I figured I'd run over to Moss (Dover , NJ warehouse) and pick up a new one.

When I checked the catalog, the hose for 77 & up B's is NA.  They only have
the hose for up through 76.  Called Moss tech rep to see if they are
interchangable, but haven't gotten a call back (it's been a week).

Any suggestions?

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list