sheet metal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: sheet metal
From: bob vin <bvinci@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:00:15 -0400
My son and I are working on a '63 B.
We have to do the floors, sills, etc.
I have Moss, Victoria British, and a couple of other catalogs.
I am looking for the best fitting, correct contour pieces available.
Could someone make a recommendation or do they all come from
the same dies?

A couple of years ago I helped a friend do a '56 Chevy. The owner of the
car
supplied the sheet metal and the contours were awful. I would like to
avoid that
if possible.

thanks
Bob