Brit Car Day at Chateau Élan

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brit Car Day at Chateau Élan
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:43:18 -0400
We had a great time at Chateau Ilan Saturday. Lots of participants and some
fantastic cars. My day started off completely wrong so I got a late jump and
didn't arrive until @ 12:30. I was planning on cleaning the spark plugs
early Saturday morning and 2 of them snapped off the top of the ceramic! Of
course there were no spares in the garage plus all my other vehicles where
gone with the kids! So I ended up walking to the auto parts place for some
replacements. As I walked up the road several Jags and 'B's passed me on
there way to the show. Anyway I think just about every Brit marquee was
represented. And the new 2000, or was it a 2001, Mini was kind of neat.

If anyone on the list was there and had their car for represented, I just
wanted to say thanks.

Greg