Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!

To: barrier@bconnex.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:19:25 EDT
In a message dated 15/05/01 12:25:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
barrier@bconnex.net writes:

> Just look at what you are wearing now? Bet your
> clothes have "Nike" or similar labels? Does your
> /sweatshirt/shirt/tie/running shoes have a logo?

Nope, not even any little alligators on the shirt - the only identifiable
label is on my watch, and as it is 40 years old, I can't be accused of
advertising anything.

I remember when we bought a Pontiac new in 1972, we showed up and the car had
dealer stickers all over it, back and sides, plaques rivetted to the trunk
lid, etc. My mother (and it did her credit) said we'd be back for the car
(and to pay for it) when they removed all the advertising for their
dealership or negotiated a fee for the car being a mobile billboard for them
(she was an advertising person). They removed them all, repainted the trunk
lid, and we picked it up a few days later. They were the same twits that
didn't want to sell a woman a car with a high output 455 engine in it....

Bill S.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list