Fused circuits & connectors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fused circuits & connectors
From: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:28:24 -0700
I am replacing the two fuse unit with a four fuse block on my 68 GT which I
am reassembling.  Is there a concensus on which two additional circuits I
should fuse?
Also, FWIW I have cleaned or replaced every connector on the car.  I use a
.22cal bore brush chucked up in a variable speed drill for the connectors
and a dremel wire brush to clean the nipples.  Copper paste is used on each
connector.  Be good to Prince Lucas and he'll be good to you!
If anyone has any questions on installing a new dash pad contact me off list
and I'll try to help.
Mike Winney
68 GT (sans bonnet, doors and tailgate, but trimming almost complete)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list