Re: Fused circuits & connectors

To: "Mike Winney" <mgb@cableone.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fused circuits & connectors
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:55:49 +0100
Unless you do as the factory did and seperately fuse the side and tail
lights (i.e. all those external lights that come on with the main lighting
switch in the first position) each side I would fuse the fuel pump and
overdrive (if you have one).  Splitting the lights would require addtional
wires right to the front and the back, fusing the others would just mean new
wires to where each joins the main white.  Probably easier just to insert a
couple of in-lines at the appropriate place.

PaulH.