Re: Oil Sender Hose / How low is too low?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Sender Hose / How low is too low?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 13:38:29 -0700
As long as you weren't revving to redline or cornering at high Gs, I would
guess that at worst you may have caused a little excess wear. It seems like
the pressure stayed up and you don't mention hearing bearing rattle. There
is a certain amount of "excess" oil volume in the sump, to allow a margin
for sloshing around and sustained high speed operation. So I wouldn't worry
too much about it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149