Re: Steering Wheels...

To: AGreenberg@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheels...
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:04:37 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/01 2:57:28 PM, AGreenberg@aol.com writes:

<< What would make things a bit better would be a smaller diameter steering
wheel.  The orginal is 15 inches, I thinking along the lines of a JC Whitney
13 inch and I'll fabricate an adaptor of some sort.
Any ideas? >>

I've had a pretty good experience with Mountney wheels--I got two 14" wheels,
leather-covered rims, and like the quality, but I've had them less than a
year, so consider that in your decision-making.  I also got a 13" wheel,
which is of identical quality, but I preferred the 14" size.  They are
somewhat cheaper than the Motolitas, and probably a bit down on quality, but
come with the right-sized hub adaptor and don't require modification (except
for a darn weird horn-honking arrangement to make the middle button work.)

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang