Re: Fwd: MGC Sebring Car / Fraud

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgatwincam@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: MGC Sebring Car / Fraud
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:54:27 -0600
Listers:

Since I only got the copy addressed to me, I assume it didn't go
through to the list so here it is.

My questions are:

1) How does one convert facts to opinions?

2) Why is unsolisited information in the US mail, which I don't
want, not classified as interfering in interstate commerce?

3) What about warnings published in the newspaper by a State's
attorney regarding fraud and deception by person(s) or businesses
even though there has been no prosecutions?

4) Why doesn't question 2 apply to the NET.

mrbadger wrote:

> NOTICE: What is being suggested here violates a Federal law called
> interference with interstate commerce.  Any individual or group who
> spams my bidder list with unsolicited opinions will be prosecuted to the
> full extent.  You may talk among yourselves all you wish and say
> whatever you like but let's keep it at that, eh gents?
> Thanks,   Derek Durst

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list