Re: Hi Perf Radiator for 77 B

To: <FlynShoot@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi Perf Radiator for 77 B
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:21:04 -0700
Any competent radiator shop should be able to put a high performance core in
your radiator. Our local shop does what they call a "30-30" (30% more
efficient, 30% more expensive!) for around $325.

In NorCals' 100 degree heat, my BGT's temp needle never goes above the far
side of the "N", even on the hottest days and in slow traffic with one of
these radiators.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center