Re: Hi Perf Radiator for 77 B

To: FlynShoot@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hi Perf Radiator for 77 B
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 15:36:41 -0700
Is the radiator you're using new?  I live in Arizona, and things used to get
very
hot (cracked head, destroyed an engine), but I got my radiator recored, and I
haven't had a problem since.  It could just be that there is so much junk in
there and in the block that cooling isn't happening.  Try a recore, and new
thermostat, flush the block, new coolant, and check all your hoses.  If this
doesn't help, your timing may be suspect.
Good luck and watch that gauge!
Mike Jose
Phoenix,
79 B