Re: MGB under carriage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB under carriage
From: Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:09:34 -0400
I am curious to hear
of an easier way to do this or somehow gain better access to the under
carriage of the car. Any ideas? Sorry if I confused it even more.

I know it sounds strange, but I have a frame built of 6x6 posts with a chain
hoist in the middle
Attach the chain hoist to the front crossmember and lift away
I have my sprite stripped to the bare tub and I can lift it until the rear pan
almost touches the ground

Another option I've seen is a wooden rollover cradle that it bolted securely to
the frame members
get a few friends to help you flip it over, it's quite an easy job to work on
that way

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list