Re: Remade 'what makes a car a 'Classic?']

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: Remade 'what makes a car a 'Classic?']
From: Martin <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 11:43:55 -0500
You got me. You are right. Yes I'm an earthling.
Does it show that bad? What planet do you hail from?
And yes the Queen Mary weighs more my MGBGT.
I haven't tried it but I susspect you are right in that it
wont take anything near 25 miles for my MG to stop
should I drive it into the ocean at 18 knots.

Michael Lupynec wrote:

> Double duh...........ever heard of inertia, it's kinda related to
> mass, which for you earthlings is weight, which is one of the
> predominant (of many) variables affecting non-space-travel
> coasting distance.
>
> So try the Queen Mary, pushing all that water at 18 knots, still
> takes 25 miles to slow down. She's also got external stair rails.
>
> Mike L
> 60A,67E,59Bug

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list