Re: V1 #541

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V1 #541
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:31:46 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/01 11:12:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Subject: Hardtop Question
>
> Before I get too far involved in installing a new (used) hardtop on a car
> not originally equipt is there any special hardware I will need to attach
> the rear of it to the body shell itself. I couldnt see anything in the moss
> catalogue so before I went a-hunting I thought I'd ask the group.
>
> In case it matters it's a factory h/t on a '73 shell.

Check the Victoria British catalogue...there are specific brackets for the
sides which mount via two bolts (one to the body, the other two the hardtop
bracket) on each side.

They also stock the window seals (but not the rear seal) for the factory
hardtop.

Good luck.

rick ingram
69 mgc w/factory h/t