RE: Heater Control

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heater Control
From: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:40:18 -0400
>From: Charley & Peggy Robinson [mailto:ccrobins@ktc.com]
>Subject: Re: Heater Control
>  Hoo boy, you should have checked the manual or asked here first.

Heh.  Tell me about it.  Although I must say, in my defense, I did look in
Hayne's. If it's there though, somehow I completely missed it.  :(

Thought about asking the list but it was one of those things where I had the
time and ambition at that moment and didn't wanna wait.  Blech.  That'll
learn me!

>There's a hole in the knob that you can poke an allen wrench, etc,
>into,  This disengages the spring-loaded pin that retains the knob and
>it pulls straight off.

Wow... it's gotta be pretty well hidden because the first thing I did was
look for a set-screw which I thought must hold it on.  not finding it, I
assumed (yes, I know) that it must just be some sort of ball bearing thing
that would slip out with enough pressure.

Oh well, live and learn.

Chris
'70 MGB Roadster (less heater control for the moment)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list