The other cause of DPO errors

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The other cause of DPO errors
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:48:41 -0400
> Plus with an adequate supply of the right kind of beer, you might even be
> able to find experienced listers nearby who could give you a hand.

The most noted cause of DPO errors is just utter stupidity of the DPO... I'm
becoming more inclined to believe the other cause is the consumption of
alcoholic beverages whilst working on your MG with your chums.  After all
would you bring your car to a mechanic, or body shop, for repair when you
noticed that the entire staff drank beer as frequently as the word comes up
on this list?  Now of course someone is going to argue that the beer, or
other alcoholic beverages, are not consumed until the work is completed.
Sure, that is the plan...

Allen will probably now note that the #1 cause of Kai getting his knickers
in a bunch is the result of his lack of alcohol consumption ;-)

Some of this email is meant in jest, but to be taken seriously anyway.
Alcohol is known to impair your perception and other senses, and thus could
result in the loss of eyes, ears, fingers, hands, blood, sexual organs, etc.
etc.  Not to mention having to redo the task over again at the expense of
additional time and money.

Beware.

Kai

///