Re: Upholstery Questions...

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upholstery Questions...
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:50:30 EDT
Dan;
When I did mine I didn't use any glue at all.  Things can be stuffed in place
and want to be free to shift a little.  Glue will anly cause tearing of your
new foam.  Before you slide the upholstery skins over the foam cover it with
poly, old dry cleaner bags are good, this makes it easy to pull the
upholstery over the foam.  It also will protect the foam from getting water
loged if your seats get wet in an unexpected rain.
I don't remember about the R/L factor but you should be able to see that if
you lay them side by side.  This ain't rocket science, just relax, do it and
have fun.

George

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list