67 B Flying Bonnet

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 B Flying Bonnet
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:54:05 EDT
Hello All,  A couple week ago.  I hit a small coon or something during a
storm at night. It broke my spoiler and then my bonnet flew open. Scared the
shit out of me. Any way I have State Farm. With zero deductible
comprehensive. I have full coverage less collision. I took the car to my
local agent and they sent me to State Farm adjuster.  I carried a Moss parts
book with me. They figured the damage. And on the spot they wrote a check for
$1700.00.  I am replacing the parts myself. Then I am having someone paint
it.  John,  Flintstone, GA

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list