Miata engines in MGs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata engines in MGs?
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 21:11:04 -0400
In the past few days there have been several references to Miata engines
in MGs. Is that happening? How common? Does it fit very well and do you
use the whole drive train? Just curious, not intending to do it... But
wonder about how successful it is. Anyone know of a web site?

--
Dave Tietz

"I never looked at my dash gauges until I owned an MG"

1970 MGB (Molly) http://www.tietzfamily.com/MG
1994 Miata (The Divine Miss "M") http://www.tietzfamily.com/miata
I love the Miata 'cause its newer & faster,
I love the MG because its older & slower!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list