Re: Cleaning up after long down time... +Rant

To: lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning up after long down time... +Rant
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 11:40:24 EDT
I have a Miata, too, and a project MGB, and also a nice Ford pickup.  The MG
has been with me through many garages, cities and jobs, and it ALWAYS gets a
garage.  I'll ask to be shot in both hands if I ever consider putting the
Miata on the street just to make room for the pickkup in the garage.  Sports
car ownership comes with some responsibility, and part of that is learning
proper priorities.  Always remember the spirit of the drive comes before the
function of the haul, and the whine of the gears is far more pleasing than
the whine of the wife.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list