Re: eBay

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eBay
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:00:09 EDT
  This never ceases to amaze me either.  Ritarded prices paid for books
available at Barnes and Nobles  for less...  And then really good stuff, like
a Midget Graforeph or rare Magnette turn lenses or something interesting and
it goes cheap.   I got the original typed specs for the Magnette Mk. III with
the original press photos (like, real prints) as sent to the magazines for
$7.  Amazing how cheap some stuff goes.  But your right, common stuff is very
overpriced soemtimes!  If a person is searching for something on eBay, sure
they have done a search and stumbled moss at yahoo or something.  Also
amazing are the sellers who don't know what they are selling sometimes
either...  "I think this is to a...."  well any new person knows its not.
  But, anyway, I got a carpet set here for $2,000 and a set of original 1959
Sprite floormats for $5.... let me know if anyone is interested lol... just
kidding.

   John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list