Re: eBay

To: SSegal9234@aol.com, MGMagnette@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: eBay
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:34:59 -0400
Unfortunately I have gotten burned twice on e-bay stuff. First was a rear
bumper which was mis-represently as "very good" condition that was bent
badly. I'm currently awaiting an O/D from California that has been paid in
full for three months now. John Nichols ("The Shop") in Gardenia is the
fellow who ran that auction. Was operating under "redqueen" on eBay. I'm
still hoping that he comes thru with the unit or refunds my money but after
talking w/ Mike Robson at a rally today and hearing that he too is over 3
months  awaiting 4 fenders from the same fellow, I'm guessing a small claims
suit is in the near future. Anybody know anything about internet fraud?

Bottomline is my eBay days are over. I'll take a vending table at an event,
once a year, to sell the good stuff I feel that someone may need and am at
enough shows/swap meets to find what ever I may need. The biggest problem is
people not knowing when it is time to toss stuff or even worst knowing that
it is time and still posting it eBay looking for a sucker.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list