Re: Questions of an esoteric nature (longish answer)

To: Brent Schwartz <brentschwartz@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Questions of an esoteric nature (longish answer)
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:59:44 -0600
SUV's account for 50% of new car sales, how can you pass that kind of cash up?

Postal Jeeps can no longer be sold to the general public upon retirement, why?
because they don't meet federal safety standards.

...more fuel for the fire...

<LOL>
--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 09:00:23PM -0500, Brent Schwartz profoundly declared:

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list