RE: MGA Found!

To: "'Dave'" <hearts@radiks.net>, "'MG Digest'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGA Found!
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:51:29 -0600
Dave, and all other listers for that matter, a good resource for MG
information can be found on Barney Gaylord's web site:
 <http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mg01.htm>

Take a trip to his site.  I'm sure he has answered your question on his
web site.  Right Barney?

Larry Hoy

that  is in a garage that has not  run for 4 years.
>Question is what is the proper sequence to see if we can get it started
after sitting so long?  What protective
>measures should we take before starting?  Any help would be
appreciated!

>Dave Ciaccio

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list