Re: NO3 in a B?

To: Ptegler <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: NO3 in a B?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:29:20 -0600
That's a good point, I forgot about those.  I bet if you machined a set
out of Al they would work pretty well.  It seems to be a tossup in the
drag racing world as to phenolic resin or Al for spacers, so my guess
is they work about the same.  That would make this whole process much
easier.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 02:50:13PM -0400, Ptegler profoundly declared:
> ....seems like the spacer blocks between the carbs
> and heat shield / manifold would lend themselves well
> to modifications as NOS injector plates. ...just wondering though...
> whether the phenolic material would be effected
> by the NOS or if aluminum spacers could be mocked up.
> But you'd loose the heat isolation aspect of the phenolic
> if you went to aluminum.
>
> Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list