Re: NO3 in a B?

To: Scott Allen <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: NO3 in a B?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:34:56 -0600
I think another is the second fuel pickup/lines.  I would also expect some
cooling issues, since there is going to be more combustion going on due to
more gas/O2.  Definately more stress on the engine and driveline, bottom
end especially.  Rear spring windup, driveshaft strength, sill integrity,
and all those types of things they mention in V8 conversions.

Those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

james

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 07:22:27PM -0000, Scott Allen profoundly declared:

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list