NO3 in a B?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NO3 in a B?
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:05:20 -0000
All,

This question, and the discussion that may follow is for purely academic
purposes.

I helped a friend install a nitrous, (sp?) kit in his Japanese import last
weekend, and I was wondering if anyone had done this, or heard of someone
doing this with a B?

I'm also wondering what you should/could do to the B engine, if you were
going to put a nitrous kit in to "beef it up" so it could take the
punishment.

I know it'd be a foolish thing to do with a B, but I can't help wondering...

Thanks in advance,

Scott Allen

74 1/2 BGT
52 TD