Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:38:51 +0930
Will Brien wrote:

> I'm going for it.  Now the BIG question...how do I keep my marriage intact
> if I'm able to score this baby?  One B was OK.  She gets to drive it.  The
> parts car is certain to put a strain on things.  If I get this GT, I should
> probably think about putting a bed in the garage.  What's a guy to do?

Will, you don't want to ask MY advice on this.

The only way *I* got to have an MG *and* to put the thing on the
racetrack (and become a motorsport official) was to trade in a couple of wives.

A good swap I reckon.  I got motorsport, the MG *and* my dog (and 24hr
Internet to boot).

ooooops <ducks and weaves>

Eric
'68MGB MkII