Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: CraigFaubel@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:06:40 EDT
My project MGB has been through 4 job changes in 3 cities with 3 wives in 5
houses with 7 garages.  The Car, my tools, and my dog were the only things of
consistency in my life for the past 14 years!  You've got to set priorities
right up front and stick to them.  The dog is gone to a better place now and
the tool collection has grown, and the Car is nearing (?) completion.  What a
life.  Get the car and jealously guard it.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list