RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:34:15 -0400
Well when we got married in 1980 I owned a 71 B that my wife that was cool.
It was BRG and was in great shape.  Believe it or not I bought it for
$300.00 in 1977 while stationed in Germany.  After we got married we both
were sent off to West Berlin.  I sold the B (big mistake), hindsight is
20-20!

In 1986 we were stationed at Ft Hood Texas.  My wife saw an add in the paper
for a 1974B.  She was expecting our second child and we definitely needed a
second car.  Needless to say she bought it for me, so she has no one to
blame but her self.  I still own the B and luckily still married to the same
women (21 years).  I attribute the fact that we are still married to not
putting the B before my wife and kids, of course the B shows it but some
day......

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172
74B suffering from gentile decay but running!
http://home.earthlink.net/~jroverca/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list