Emissions Stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Emissions Stuff
From: "Jim Boyd" <boydjr@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:23:51 -0600
Gang,

I bought a 1979 MGB to restore that has had all the emissions control stuff
taken out as per the detox section of the Restoration Manual by Porter. I
live on the front range of Colorado and am going to have to put it all back
in order to pass the emissions test and register the car.

Did anyone remove all the stuff and have it available for sale? I am
looking for everything including the brackets etc.

Some of the stuff is:

Air Pump
Air Pump Air Cleaner
Air Pump to Air manifold check valve
Air Manifold
Gulp Valve
Sensing Pipe
Air Vent Pipe
Pulley on Air Pump
Hoses (air pump to Gulp etc.
In other words all the junk.

I am also looking for the Air Temp Control unit and housing that attaches
to the carburetor air filter.

Thanks,

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list