Vacation MG Sightings

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vacation MG Sightings
From: "Brinkman, Gerardo V" <GB127167@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 08:50:45 -0400
>I have a 69B with the top resting comfortably in the attic.  I haven't had
>top on the car in over 4 years... only drive when it's nice.  The downside
>that is that there have been several MG club trips that I have considered
>participating in; however, when I consider the chances for rain and being
>caught without a top, I wind up staying at home.  I don't like the look of
my
>car with the top down; I like it better with it off...  Can you still get
the
>packaway tops?  For a 69B?  From whom?

This is why I bough t a tonneau last year. I remove the top on my car around
Easter and it stays in the attic until after Halloween. IN the meantime I
always
keep the toneau in the trunk. It there is a threat on a rain shower, I just
install the tonneau. If it's raining while I am driving, don't slow down. As
long
as you are traveling above 20mph, you'll not get wet

gerry\

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list