Re: I need moral support!

To: dvandivere@akibia.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need moral support!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:47:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/01 9:35:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dvandivere@akibia.com writes:

> Please, somebody convince me not to sell my B!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Don't sell your B, or you'll be sorry!

You problem, as I see it, is that you haven't become one with your MGB.  It
is simply making sure that you know it didn't like the beating on the
thermostat housing.  As you fix the current non-running problem, try to say
nice things to your B.  Tell it how much you enjoy being in it's company.
Tell her she looks beautiful.  Maybe you could do something extra special for
her, like changing the gear oil, or cleaning the boot.

If you sell the car, you will only buy another one a few years down the road.
 These cars talk amongst themselves, and the new purchase will know all about
how you abandoned the old girl.  What you really need is some karma and you
won't get it talking like that!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget