Re: ugly pugly

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ugly pugly
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:10:29 -0700
(Larry showed me the plugs "in the flesh" as it were, and I'd never seen
anything like it). But now that you mention coolant that kind of makes
sense. They look like the deposits you might see on the thermostat of a
really corroded motor -- kind of crystalline.

Good thing you hadn't crawled in from the side. Your hip might have stopped
the front wheel from moving back, and it could have come straight down, with
seriously unpleasant consequences. At the very least you could have got
pretty thirsty lying there pinned under the car before anyone thought to
come looking for you up in Felton. Next time you're working alone at night,
maybe you should keep the phone on the floor within arm's reach.

Scary...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149