Re: Passed MOT! (APK for the Dutch)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Passed MOT! (APK for the Dutch)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:41:04 -0700
Ha. Here in the land of the free and the home of cheap (on the world scale)
gasoline, there is no vehicle inspection at all, unless you have just
imported the vehicle from another state or country, and then all they do is
verify the VIN. So you can imagine that each of the 40 million or so
vehicles on the road in California is in tip-top condition, based solely on
its owner's sense of responsibility. Can't you?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///