Rendezvous 2001 in Tallahassee - Nov 2-4

To: "Mgs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rendezvous 2001 in Tallahassee - Nov 2-4
From: "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE" <coconnor@ersnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 13:28:04 -0400
Big Bend MGs will be hosting Rendezvous 2001 in Tallahassee November 2-4,
2001.  We've already got several fantastic items that will be given away or
auctioned off over the weekend.  These include Get-A-Way vacations to
Boardwalk Beach Resort on Panama City Beach, Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort in
St. Petersburg, Radisson Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Sheraton Suites Plantation
in Ft. Lauderdale, and much more.

Because of a Florida A&M football game the same weekend as Rendezvous 2001,
you need to register at the Ramada Inn before October 14th.  They are
holding a block of rooms for Rendezvous until then.  After the 14th, rooms
will be made available to individuals coming to Tallahassee for the football
game.  For more information, please visit our web site at www.bigbendmgs.com
or send me an email.  If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone who
does.  You can download a registration form from our web site if you or your
club didn't receive any in the mail.

Question came up last week as to whether this was strictly an MGB event.
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!  If it has an MG Octagon in it or on it,
drive it (or tow it).  Hell, put an Octagon in your pocket and drive the
Oldsmobile.

Saturday night's banquet is going to include a prize for "Best Hawaiian
Shirt".  So dig through those closets and find that shirt you were told to
get rid of.  It could win you a nice prize.

Charlie O'Connors
Tallahassee, Florida
'71 MGB/GTs (2)
'59 Bugeye Sprite