RE: 69 B tuning -- what are we missing here?

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: RE: 69 B tuning -- what are we missing here?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:21:31 -0700
Max:

        What about the fuel pump?  Although an SU ticks, it may not supply
pressure under load, starving the engine.

        It may explain the problem if the pump was not checked over.

        I've got a similar problem with the 79B I'm working on.  Sat for 6
years.  After cleaning the points the pump works fine dry, but will not pull
any suction when installed in the car.

Good luck.

Kelvin.

///