Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado Conclave 2001 Photos
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:00:57 -0700
Here are some 250 pictures from this year:

http://lundgren.denver.co.us/Conclave/2001/

I didn't get to take as many as I wanted as I had to leave at noon.
(Busy weekend!)

Kathy Hoy's racecar is here.  (She lets Larry drive it some times I
guess!  :)  I saw Larry at first but never got a picture of him.

As well as James Nazarian Jr and girl friend (never caught her name) by
her Sprite.  His B is an orange one off in another photo.

My B is the one with the white wires.  (PO's idea that I am still not
too sure about.)

If your car was there I might have gotten it as well.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///