Re: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
Well, most "experts" consider the 1967 as the optimum year (in the US, at
least), 'cause you still get the metal dash and have the 5-main bearing
engine (and I think full-synchro tranny) but have basically no
anti-pollution stuff... Of course, you lose the lovely pull-handle doors
like my '65! And I do love my '76, even though it's probably the
worst-handling MGB with no anti-roll bars....

BTW, I was behind a pretty nice RBB heading home from church today, on
Route 130 South in North and South Brunswick, NJ. Maroon color....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)