Biscuit vs Autumn Leaf - Difference?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Biscuit vs Autumn Leaf - Difference?
From: "Andy Drake" <adrake@mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:35:28 +0000 (GMT)
Here's a simple, dumb question for everyone. How do I know the difference
between Autumn Leaf and Biscuit?

My '76 B has what my untrained eye would call a "tan" interior. It's not brown,
it's not black, it's "tan". However, I can easily understand many tree leaves
being "tan"...so where's the distiction here? I would usually think of biscuits
as being a light brown color, and to be honest, I'm a bit lost at this point.
Is this a British thing that I'm not getting?

I need to get a new set of door panels as my current ones have deteriorated
badly, and a new set of carpet probably isn't out of the question as the area
behind the seats is pretty much shot. BTW, it too was what I would call "tan".
So, at present I'm leaning towards the biscuit color.

Suggestions and/or photos would REALLY help me out. Thanks everyone!

                        -Andy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///